Submitted by JMM32020 on Tue, 08/25/2020 - 10:34
Is it possible for the mother to have her child adopted by her new husband without the consent of the biological father? Mother has full custody but father seeking legal help and has paid support.

There are two parts to custody, physical and legal. If father has shared legal custody, then she cannot. Also, physical custody can be and is often modified more easily than legal custody. Look up "change of circumstances." Attend our Nov 2 meeting to get into the details, privately.