Fathers rights

Submitted by MomMom on Thu, 01/17/2019 - 17:16
If the birth mother is not married to the birth father but someone else at the time of the child’s birth, what rights do the birth father have? Can he be granted full custody because she deceived him?

Your first question is simple, the birth father has the same rights as a married father. Your second question depends on the circumstances and the county. Just what's written may not be enough. Full custody is not easy or recommended. Think about your child's well being knowing both parents. Check your county and state's appellate cases, here ... https://www.paface.org/content/find-case-law