where to file for custody

Submitted by aaronpaul01232008 on Thu, 08/23/2012 - 15:19
I live in Lackawanna county. My sons mother lives in monroe county. My son is living with my mother in law in northampton county, which is where my child support goes. There has never been a custody order in affect. Where would i file for a custody hearing? Its making me crazy what these two people have put me through.