what if ex-wife (non-custodial) goes on social security disability assistance?

Submitted by Fatherslovingcare on Fri, 06/27/2014 - 17:22

I have not recieved child support for eight months. I am luck if it comes during blue moons. Now I have info that my ex has filed for disability. I called my local caseworker and got little help. I was told that as long as she is, in process, there is not much they can do. What, if any, options do I have? Can all disability be garnished, and does it go back to the date of filing?


Mon, 11/10/2014 - 08:34

Forget the money and both of you cooperate.

If we didn't support the Family Law RACKET - it would collapse.

But that means parents must solve their own issues.

She's disabled? (from earning)

What would you want her to do?

That would be my answer if I were in your shoes.

Its best parents have their own resources to best use as they see fit for their kids.

Every dollar we give a Lawyer Racketeer, is a dollar we take from our kids.