Submitted by Mdblkwmn on Fri, 03/28/2014 - 16:00

Father wants his mother to babysit the child during his court ordered visitation as he will be at another location the entire duration of the time stated in the order. The circumstances are not considered an emergency, the grandmother lives in a different state (1hr away), and I was notified of the change only twenty minutes prior to pick up time. The child has not established a relationship with the paternal grandmother or the father for that matter because he does not appropriately utilize his visitation. Do I have to release my child to the paternal grandmother at the fathers request to substitute for his court ordered visitation while he is away the entire duration of that days visit?