URGENT ACTION REQUIRED: Did family court take your children without a full hearing?

Submitted by News on Tue, 12/24/2013 - 17:49

Did family court take your children without a full hearing?  

Do you know anyone that got their child custody taken away?  Pass this on to them.

This is not allowed say the courts above family court.

So we are banding together to file a group suit to tell the higher courts your story.  This is free to you.  We plan to file in January 2014 with results afterward.  So this is urgent.

You will get a full hearing that you're entitled to so you can fully and carefully explain why your children must be given back.  Help yourself and prevent what happened to you from happening to others. It doesn't matter how long ago they took your children, you can still act now.

Email us your full story face@paface.org.

Tell us ... Your state, your county, when they took your child custody, the order from that hearing, why they took child custody away, what you filed in court after that hearing, if a full hearing was not given, and your full child custody story.

Or leave us a message at (877) 4PAFACE or (877) 472-3223 press 5



More details