TX attorney general case

Submitted by cjojam2 on Tue, 12/15/2015 - 01:53

How can I get more time to file an answer to the papers I was just served for child support (citation, Motion for Further Remedy, and Notice of Hearing)? I've been trying, but have been unable to get an attorney yet and I dont want to go forward without one.