State to State help

Submitted by helpme on Wed, 12/01/2010 - 17:57

If a support order is filed in one state but then a custodial parent leaves that state and files a new motion in the new state, what can be done? Shouldn't the current order still stand and be required to be modified in original state where filed? The custodial parent left the state without written court or non custodial parent approval as well hindering the parenting time for non custodial parent. If the non custodial parent files a motion in the original state as that parent is still living there, does that over-ride the motion filed in the new state the custodial parent fled to?