Single Father, mother wants to see my son, out of state.

Submitted by Singlefather7 on Thu, 03/06/2014 - 23:25

  So I've had my son here in California for the past three years on my own as of Sunday, his mother has been to visit him twice for a weekend, but not in almost two years.   His mother now wants me to send him out of state to Missouri to visit this summer.  There is no way in hell I'm going to do that.  We have no custodial arrangement.  It's my understanding that she cannot take him out of state without permission, despite any manner of legal action.  I want to file for full custody, but I've not a clue how to go about it....


Wed, 03/19/2014 - 13:51


I am an intern here at FACE and would love to assist you. Could I first ask you which California county and city you reside in?