Submitted by cbowser17 on Tue, 08/06/2013 - 21:52
My son was born last year his father left me for another women before he was born so i took him for support and i would like him to sign over his rights so that my soon to be husband can sign the birth cert and become the father there is not father on the birth cert just my name but because he pays support that is where im an confused so how can i go about having support dropped and having my boyfriend become father once we are married?