Submitted by Robusmcs13 on Thu, 10/26/2017 - 14:09

I am a single father of two kids going through a divorce, my estranged wife found a woman that claims her kid is mine from a sexual encounter 14 years ago and had her file paternity and child support recently out of spite.

I was never permitted any involvement by her and the on again off again boyfriend, I have the current custody order barring the paternity dispute but she moved to a different area and the new judge said he may overturn the decision and refused to appoint counsel. How do I find an attorney because I am a disabled veteran in Virginia and can't afford one nor traveling back and forth and they sent back my informa pauperis even though I have one in Virginia. The bar association won't help me because I'm in another state.