In need of advice

Submitted by mom2banb on Mon, 04/04/2016 - 20:29

I currently have full physical custody of my children, agreed upon in our divorce. I am wanting to file a motion for full legal custody as well as limited visitation. My ex is heavily involved in drug use and illegal activity and I am wanting to protect the kids. I am wondering whatmy best option is? Also what happens if he can't be found to be served?