Need advice

Submitted by uniontowndad on Thu, 07/16/2015 - 16:41

i am 34 in the national guard no drugs dont smoke dont drink no crimnal background having issues with baby momma regarding being unfit mother everytime she comes to my house for the weekend she has head lice i have a photo of her in a bar holding a open container of a unknown liquid she recently plead gulity of not buckling in my daughter in a booster and reckless driving has hardly any food in the house but my question is would me having the pic of her holding that liquid in a bar and her putting her danger and in PA it states that not properly buckling a child is considered child endangerment... would that show a judge she is a unfit or irresponsible parent i would like to get the most custody to free her of this situation... need advice