Filing Fees

Submitted by annoyed on Wed, 07/04/2012 - 19:00

Does anyone know if there is assisstance paying for the child custody fee in Bucks county?  My ex-wife and I have never had one and everything always went smooth without having to go to court.  Now she will not let me see my kids because I have been dating someone and I have brought my kids around her and her children.  I am on a very fixed income and really cannot afford the $220 filing fee.  Please help.