Father took child out of state.

Submitted by step-nana on Sun, 05/20/2012 - 19:21

My husband and I just found out from his daughter that his grandson has been in Oklahoma (home of the other grandmother) with his father for 3 weeks. The mother lives in Pennsylvania. They have joint legal custody and the father has sole physical custody. The father refuses to give the mother his phone number and we do not know the other grandmothers name, nor the city she lives in. What can we do?