Dad Needs Help..!!

Submitted by Mcollins on Fri, 06/05/2015 - 12:16

Good Afternoon, I am new to this site and need some assitince and advise on how to proceed with a contempt court date on June 30, 2015 in Bucks County due to Parential Alienation issues with my ex wife and chilren.  My ex refuses to give me a ticket for our daughters High School Graduation on June 17 and refuses to supply infomation reguarding the children unless she sees fit.  My children will not return phone calls or text messages despite countless attemps on my part to contact them and spend time with them.  I have ALWAYS payed child support, medical expenses and assisted with other finincial needs.  I need advise on how to proceed in the contempt hearing (can I show emails, texts, phone records) and how can I gain access to my daughters graduation in less then 2 weeks (the school sent the tickets home with the students).  I do not have the financial means to hire a lwayer and she does.  I am at a loss but feel I need to do something ASAP.  Any feedback would be appreciated.