Custody evaluation listng ???

Submitted by hiker on Wed, 01/08/2014 - 15:10

In Montgomery County, PA.

Is there a list of psychological professionals who can perform a custody evaluation for a custody dispute over a 17 year old?

If anyone has such a listing, or can tell me where to obtain one, please let me know.

Many thanks.


Mon, 03/03/2014 - 10:39

At 17 years old, your child has significant say in custody.  In just a few months, the child will be emacipated and able to completely decide.  Perhaps there's more to your situation.  Can you explain your situation some more?