Custody education needed

Submitted by saseaforth on Tue, 08/03/2010 - 12:07

Recently my estranged spouse moved out of state without giving me any prior notice.  There is a PFA against me; however it doesn't prevent visitation nor require supervised visits with our son.  I am uninformed about custody laws/rights in PA and need to begin my education program on same, becasue I  filed for a petition for custody a few days ago. Thanks in advance