Contemp of court

Submitted by mgentry231 on Fri, 12/13/2013 - 19:51

My boyfriend is in the middle of a custody case. The mother has a lawyer and he composed the temp custody arrangment. In the order it states that she will have the 2 children 4+ nights a week. This order was put into place in late Aug. Since then she has only had the children up to 2 nights a week. She is refusing to do mediation and will not return the child support that she is so very obviously not using on the children. What would he need to file to show what she is doing?