children's SS#

Submitted by mxs006 on Wed, 09/03/2014 - 00:08


The father of my 2 children and I have joint legal custody.  However, getting him to discuss anything requires months and months of attempts and ultimately attorneys and about 10,000.  I purchased a house about 8 miles away which does not fit into the 'relocation' law, but it would require a change in school districts (from Philadelphia public school TO lower merion district).  DEspite multiple attempts to discuss he wouldn't.  He will agree to it now on about 15 of them is that I hand over medical cards, SS#'s of kids and birth certificates.

I am very nervous about handing that info over since he is financially ruined.  He filed bankruptcy after his divorce from his wife.  He is also self employed.  In addition, he was born in another country so he does has dual citizenship.  I am concerned about him having all of that private information. Is there any way I can deny that information?