child support hearing

Submitted by aileenfung on Wed, 02/13/2013 - 15:49

i'm going to the child support hearing and my ex-husband doesn't want to pay any child support.  I don't have an attorney but he does.  Will i lose the case easily because i don't have an attorney helping me?  

Did you make an application through your local child support unit? If not do as first step. He is obligated by law to pay child support based on number of kids and his income. He has to pay child support. And legal aid can help supply a lawyer free of charge