Child Support and how do I get it?

Submitted by shllmiller on Mon, 05/22/2017 - 11:42

Hi I am not even sure where to begin. I have 2 children from my ex husband he used to pay for child support up until he went off the deep end. He is bi polar and kidnapped his newest child whom is 1 now. I am in Colorado and he moved to New york, the child has been brought back to his mother and he went to rehab to get better. Now that he is out he filled for disability and has said he is refusing to work. He is coming down to colorado now in june...wants to see his children, I have full custody of the oldest but our 7 year old daughter I was pregnant when we divorced and there is no custody on her at all. I cannot afford to go to court and pay fees to get full custody for her but am worried that he might take her. I think I just need some help and answers.