child support

Submitted by roansoilder on Mon, 08/28/2017 - 21:54

what can i do about signed money orders for child care that were given to a spouse ?that were indicated for child care and signed by the other parent .then that parent told the court that she did not recieve any thing from me before and order of child support was do i or should i make copies of the payments that are signed to mail them to child support to get a reduction on the rears of my case.would that be wise?