child support

Submitted by Yolanda1 on Tue, 06/02/2015 - 20:50

Hello all,

My husband has filed a petition for child support  our kids have never lived with him, other than when we were married and living as a family unit.  I want to know is this legal?  He filed thie child support petition to continue getting his welfare check.