back child support

Submitted by drewskee on Sat, 11/19/2016 - 15:53

I live in TN and I owed 1 year back child support for my 2 girls to my mother of which i lived with her and helped out for a majority of that year. now that i have full custody and am working full time and paying out more that back pay money is hurting me. is there any way i can get it suspended or reduced?